- GRAND CRAFTSMANSHIP: Over many generations our handcrafted pipes have been perfected by our Italian artisans who meticulously mold the finest quality briar to exact specifications. Every pipe delivers a consistent smoke time and time again.
- AUTHOR SHAPE: One of the most unmistakable styles in our collection, this half-bent model boasts one of the biggest bowls in our collection. Its rounded shape and the absence of edges make the pipe extremely comfortable to hold.
- TREVI SERIES: Embodying the beauty and allure of the world renowned Trevi fountain in Rome, the pipe is embellished with a stunning aluminum inlay that boasts elegance.
- SPECIFICATIONS: With an acrylic stem, aluminum band adornment, and smooth finish, this pipe stands out. The length is 5.39 inches, the chamber depth is 1.34 inches and the chamber diameter is 0.91 inches.
- SAVINELLI: The Savinelli story started within the heart of Milan, Italy in 1876. The small shop soon became a meeting place where passionate smokers could exchange opinions and discuss experiences. It was there that Achille Sr. began designing pipes.