- GRAND CRAFTSMANSHIP: Over many generations our handcrafted pipes have been perfected by our Italian artisans who meticulously mold the finest quality briar to exact specifications. Every pipe delivers a consistent smoke time and time again.
- CLASSIC BILLIARD STYLE: This popular style is a full-bent, plump-bowled jaw-hanger Billiard, providing a fresh take on the classic Oom Paul shape and feel. An extraordinarily elegant model recommended for more expert smokers.
- ALLIGATOR SERIES: Savinelli dresses some of their most popular designs in a mixed finish of deep rusticated grooves and smooth-polished panels, resulting in a texture and aesthetic much like that of an alligator's hide.
- SPECIFICATIONS: With an acrylic stem and rusticated finish, this pipe stands out with its pronounced bend. The length is 5.48 inches, the chamber depth is 1.63 inches and the chamber diameter is 0.77 inches.
- SAVINELLI: The Savinelli story started within the heart of Milan, Italy in 1876. The small shop soon became a meeting place where passionate smokers could exchange opinions and discuss experiences. It was there that Achille Sr. began designing pipes.